Re[ltp] placing the Ericsson 3G modem in an X301 with a Sierra Wireless LTE modem

Elvair linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 8 Jun 2012 05:37:02 -0700 (PDT)

Wow, so its a problem after all, apparently switching card won't work, cos
SIM card slot is not wired to WLAN slot, so it has to be in WWAN slot, and
WWAN slot does not work with 20 pin taped even.

Is there any chance you can share your BIOS build ? I'm not that qualified
to make it on my own, I might be able to flash it correctly, but all those
steps in betweem are mumbo jumbo to me...