Re[ltp] placing the Ericsson 3G modem in an X301 with a Sierra Wireless LTE modem

Elvair linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 25 Jun 2012 03:50:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hey, so i did managed to hack th ebios in the end and installed the card in=
the WWAn slot how it was supposed to be. Now everything works just fine, im
using Wacher utility to connect to LTE network, but the connection speed is
very very low.=20

Im wondering if im suing wrong antennas to connect my card ? What colours
should be connected to Sierra and to which connectors?