[ltp] Re: Thinkpad W520, nouveau and external monitors

Axel Braun linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 29 Mar 2012 12:07:33 +0200

Hi Fen

very interesting as I'm currently looking for the same machine.
I would be interested in your experience regarding the S2ram and s2disk
capabilites - I mostly use s2ram and basically never shit the system down.

Is this reliable with the NVIDIA card? does it work with 3D enabled?

Thanks
Axel

ThinkPad_W520<http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/Installing_Debian_Wheezy_on_a_ThinkPad_W520>and
>> http://zachstechnotes.**blogspot.com/2012/01/tri-head-**