[ltp] Re: T520: With or without NVIDIA-Graphic?

Martin Steigerwald linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 6 May 2012 13:26:14 +0200

Am Freitag, 4. Mai 2012 schrieb Andreas Siegert:
> Ok,
> my T520 4240-cto with the i7 (2670QM) Quadcore and the 1900x1080 screen
> arrived yesterday. I have the bigger battery installed. First estimate
> is 3+ hours of battery life, after letting it idle for a while that
> went to 6hours.
> The power supply is a monster compared to what I am used to from the
> T61, at least twice the volume. The system itself weighs a bit less
> than my T61 though.

I got a really small and compact power supply with my Intel only i5
Dualcore T520.

I only need to use a bigger one for the minidock.

Thats one reason for me to not choose a NVidia optimus one.