[ltp] Changing sensitivity ThinkPad USB Keyboard with TrackPoint

Martin Schuster (IFKL IT OS DS CD) linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 16 May 2012 08:05:06 +0200

On 2012-05-16 05:29, Richard Neill wrote:
> [...]
> The older one (of which I have 3 on different machines) is a larger device,
> including a touchpad, numeric keypad, and 2-port USB hub. It has been on sale
> for about 10 years, and identifies as 2 devices:
>
> 04b3:3018 IBM Corp. UltraNav Keyboard
> 06cb:0009 Synaptics, Inc. Composite TouchPad and TrackPoint

Just to make sure: You did try to configure it using xinput, right?
e.g.

$ xinput list
  Virtual core pointer
      TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint

$ xinput list-props 'TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint'
  [lots of interesting stuff to tweak]

hth,
--
Infineon Technologies IT-Services GmbH   Martin.Schuster1@infineon.com
Lakeside B05, 9020 Klagenfurt, Austria   Martin Schuster