Re[ltp] placing the Ericsson 3G modem in an X301 with a Sierra Wireless LTE modem

Thu, 31 May 2012 00:09:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hey, listen I have another question

We know that there are 6 antennas, 3 are used for WLAN card, gray - (MAIN) =
tr1, white - TR 3, black - tr2

What are the colours of other cable and what are they used for ? On sierra
card there are 3 ports, AUX, GPS, MAIN, which cable should go to which port
then in x301 ?