[ltp] CPUs that can work in a T61

Julien Oziol linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 21 Nov 2012 20:21:40 +0100

But SSD, seems like have a poor lifetime, mine is bit old so i don't
now about new ones.

With 4Gb RAM, you don't need swap, then mount tmp dirs on RAM
(linux).

You can also, set firefox, to save cache on ram. many webs pages tell
about it.

With my 60Gb system and softs SSD, i get a fast system.

Regards

Le Tue, 20 Nov 2012 19:42:22 +0000,
Rob Thijssen <rthijssen@gmail.com> a =C3=A9crit :