[ltp] tp-fancontrol does not work with kernel 3.3.8 on X200

Fri, 28 Sep 2012 00:56:28 +0900

Hi,

Many thanks for your advice.

I am using Gentoo and found the same thinkfan package in it.

Unfortunately I can not tackle thinkfan on weekday, because of
completely no time. But I will enjoy it in weekend.

Cheers,

Hisashi Shiota