[ltp] tp-fancontrol does not work with kernel 3.3.8 on X200

alfon linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 27 Sep 2012 09:04:41 +0200

Hi,
I don't know where and with what name, the kernel 3.3.X, present the
temperature interfaces. But, perhaps, the thinkfan package can help
you if you are using Debian. If you are not, you can also download it
from:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/thinkfan/files/

I hope this help you.