[ltp] T61 LED backlight mod

Paul Seelig linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 23 Dec 2013 08:34:54 +0100

If you are able to read and understand German, maybe even via Google's
translation services, you might want to browse through these topics:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=site%3Athinkpad-forum.de+LED+T61+sammelbestellung

Myself i have no experience with this mod, but the guys on the German
Thinkpad forum who actually went for it seem to be generally pleased
with the results.