[ltp] ACPI dead hotkey BIOS issue - report? ignore? document?

Mark Wotton linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 5 Jan 2013 10:55:13 +1100

only tangentially related, but what acpi handler scripts are you
using? I'm running Ubuntu on a T410 - power management used to be ok
in Gnome, but since I switched to unadorned XMonad, I don't get
suspend-on-screen-close or hibernate-on-low battery.

cheers
mark

--
A UNIX signature isn't a return address, it's the ASCII equivalent of a
black velvet clown painting. It's a rectangle of carets surrounding a