[ltp] Fan error T43

Piotr Szotkowski linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 3 Mar 2013 18:43:05 +0100

--GZVR6ND4mMseVXL/

Bill Andrus:

> Replacing a T4x fan is about an hour's work with a Home Depot
> Husky 6-in-1 screwdriver and possibly a security driver set

I need to do exactly this, and from the T43 manual I got from
lenovo.com it seems you need to remove the whole radiator and
then reattach it, applying heating paste beforehand; can one
replace the fan without removing the radiator?

=E2=80=94 Piotr Szotkowski
--=20
85% of people reading this will not find the the mistake
in this A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z.
                                               [urmindblown]

--GZVR6ND4mMseVXL/

--GZVR6ND4mMseVXL/--