[ltp] Debian package: ultrabay-scripts

Tamas Papp linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 08 May 2013 15:30:06 +0200

On Wed, May 08 2013, Paul Seelig wrote:

> Hi Tamas,
>
> wow, this indeed is already absolutely useful information!
>
> As i wrote before, my Thinkpad horizon is currently limited to the T6x
> generation. So any such feedback is just invaluable to me!
>
> But, as battery threshold handling is just a secondary feature of the
> ulrabay-scripts, maybe you could spare some of your scarce time to
> verify if the docking/undocking aka UltraBay ejection feature works with
> some UltraBay storage device on your Ivy Bridge machine?
>
> Version 0.8-1 has been uploaded recently.

Hi Paul,

tamas@tamas:~$ sudo ultrabay_eject
Undocking of /sys/devices/platform/dock.1 successfully completed

Is this what's supposed to happen?  I guess it works fine.  Using 0.8-1.

This looks like a useful collection of scripts, thanks for doing this!
I wonder if you could set up an apt repo, so that I could get updates
automatically, until this ends up in the main Debian distro.

Best,

Tamas