[ltp] Debian package: ultrabay-scripts

Paul Seelig linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 08 May 2013 15:09:59 +0200

Hi Tamas,

wow, this indeed is already absolutely useful information!

As i wrote before, my Thinkpad horizon is currently limited to the T6x
generation. So any such feedback is just invaluable to me!

But, as battery threshold handling is just a secondary feature of the
ulrabay-scripts, maybe you could spare some of your scarce time to
verify if the docking/undocking aka UltraBay ejection feature works with
some UltraBay storage device on your Ivy Bridge machine?

Version 0.8-1 has been uploaded recently.

Thanks a lot,
Paul