[ltp] X220 monitor flickers when tilted

Adam Sloboda linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 09 Nov 2013 15:55:07 +0100

At Wed, 6 Nov 2013 10:03:24 -0500,
LordMael  wrote:

> [1  <text/plain; ISO-8859-1 (7bit)>]
> Personally, if it is still under warranty I would contact lenovo and get
> them to fix it. It could be something as simple as a loose ribbon cable
> connection or a hardware defect.

Nope, it's over 5 years old, had motherboard replaced right before 3y
extened warranty ended.  That crappy Intel ethernet died on me again
not much later, but GPU is probably ok this time (I'm not a heavy user
of 3D).

Anyway, since they fucked up the keyboard and now trackpoint too, I
can't buy me another laptop.  Good thing I don't really need it
anymore. </rant>

Regards,
Adam