[ltp] T430(s) [was: recommended laptops of new batch?]

Chris Schumann linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 13 Nov 2013 16:03:38 -0600

My X1 also has the new keyboard. Maybe it's because I've used MacBooks
for a couple of projects, but I find the keyboard very well made and
easy to use.

The larger multi-touch TrackPoint is also taking some getting used to.

Still love the machine.

Chris