[ltp] ExpressCard SDXC reader (Sonnet SDXC-UHSI-E34)

Rich linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 24 Sep 2013 14:08:59 -0400

I mean, you can enable/disable the slot(s) in the BIOS, but they don't
come disabled by default.

Do you see anything at all in dmesg? (I have personal experience from
Cardbus cards on a T61p, and that should "just work")