[ltp] Glue for plastics?

Dmitry Mikhailov linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 27 Sep 2013 21:38:05 +0600

On 09/27/2013 09:25 PM, Rubin Abdi wrote:

> A little off topic, but I felt like we're a little more extreme with
> our day to day uses on our machines. Anyone have a recommendation on a
> good clue to really attach chipped off plastics from the case? Krazy
> glue completely sucks.

  Dichloroethane. But it's not really a glue - it dissolves plastics.
  You can add some chopped Plexiglas (Perspex, Clarex etc. - organic
  glass) to get a real glue.

You could also use some epoxy plasticine - it's usually of bright color
but you can paint it later with the black permanent marker.

--
Best regards,
         Dmitry Mikhailov