[ltp] Two external screens with native display

G. Vincent Castellano linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 24 Feb 2014 07:29:34 -0500

I am working with the series of Thinkpads compatible with "IBM Mini 2504 Docking
Station" (T60, T61, and Z61m) and want to be able to drive two external monitors
along with the native display for a total of three independent screens.  I have
tried with Linux Mint 16 and the "Displays" utility will recognize that I have
three displays but will not enable more than two at a time.

I can provide the details of that crash if anyone here can help, but I am also
willing to try another distribution if it is known to work better with more than
two screens.
--gvc