[ltp] Two external screens with native display

Mon, 24 Feb 2014 23:17:17 +0100

--yrj/dFKFPuw6o+aM

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 07:29:34AM -0500, G. Vincent Castellano wrote:
> I am working with the series of Thinkpads compatible with "IBM Mini
> 2504 Docking Station" (T60, T61, and Z61m) and want to be able to
> drive two external monitors along with the native display for a
> total of three independent screens.  I have tried with Linux Mint 16
> and the "Displays" utility will recognize that I have three displays
> but will not enable more than two at a time.

You haven't specified what kind of graphics cards are present in your
laptops.  The integrated Intel graphics chipset can do at most two
independent outputs.

> I can provide the details of that crash if anyone here can help, but
> I am also willing to try another distribution if it is known to work
> better with more than two screens.

What crash?

Marius Gedminas
--=20
if (Match.FileMatch(F) =3D=3D true && Fixed[F->ID] =3D=3D false)
	-- apt-pkg/policy.cc (apt 0.5.23)

--yrj/dFKFPuw6o+aM

--yrj/dFKFPuw6o+aM--