[ltp] Re: Linux-Thinkpad digest, Vol 1 #3514 - 3 msgs

Fri, 25 Jul 2014 13:31:12 +0300

--liOOAslEiF7prFVr

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 09:42:58PM +0200, Jochen Spieker wrote:
> > - no special key for the Volume, Wifi and Blue ThinVantage button
>=20
> At least the X200 didn't have a dedicated wifi button either, it was
> Fn+F5. Don't know about later models.

Both my X200 and my X220 have an rfkill slider on the left side (as well
as the usual Fn-F5).

(I've never seen a ThinkPad with a dedicated wifi *button*.  Maybe the
new ones that got rid of function keys can be said to have one.)

Marius Gedminas
--=20
Proverbially there's nothing so corrupting as unchecked power; but in my
experience, unsupervised incompetence runs a close second.
        -- Teresa Nielsen Hayden

--liOOAslEiF7prFVr

--liOOAslEiF7prFVr--