[ltp] Re: Re-mapped End key results in stuck E key

Peter FP Zhang linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 4 Jun 2014 01:56:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Matt,

Thanks for your report, I am forwarding this issue to X1c2 BIOS team.

Pressing "Ctrl + E" or "End + E" will produce endless repeat of input event
of 'e'.
Is my understanding correct?
Do you mean that this issue happened in both Windows and Linux?

Hi Yves-Alexis,  How are you doing? Thanks for pinging me. Have a nice
day!:)

-----
If you met any Linux compatibility issues on ThinkPads, please try to ping me, I will check if there is anything I can help.