[ltp] Re: Anyone play with an X250 yet?

Vivek Dasmohapatra linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 17 Apr 2015 18:08:00 +0100 (BST)

> require opening the machine for service, but since opening the machine
> is reasonably easy (not super convenient, but if needed I could imagine
> myself doing it in the middle of a long trip) I can live with it.

I wouldn't say reasonably easy. I'd say stupidly annoying and fiddly,
especially given how well designed it used to be. Still, given the
direction of travel from Lenovo of late, I can't say I'm surprised
that they found a new way to make things worse (I say this having just
had to do a HDD swap and finding myself incredibly annoyed).