[ltp] R500 suddenly won't post

Phil Shotton linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 3 Nov 2015 09:16:04 +0000

The boot partition on the disk is probably hosed but it should still
go into setup, and should still boot from other media. How did you
install Debian? From a CD/DVD? If so it should boot from that again.
You might need to change the boot order in the setup screen so that it
doesn't try to boot from the hard disk.
Good luck!