[ltp] x201t hotkey_tablet_mode palm rejection broken

Matthias Schlaipfer linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 3 Feb 2016 22:28:11 +0100

--001a1140051281e947052ae44b22

Hi,

I noticed that when I convert my x201t into a tablet, the palm rejection
fails. If I leave it in normal mode, the touch screen, and especially pen
input, works perfectly.

I tracked it down to hotkey_tablet_mode in
/sys/devices/platform/thinkpad_acpi going from 0 to 1, when I convert into
a tablet.

Does anyone know how to fix this, or at least ignore the hotkey_tablet_mode
event?

Best regards,
Matthias

--001a1140051281e947052ae44b22

hen I convert my x201t into a tablet, the palm rejection fails. If I leave =
it in normal mode, the touch screen, and especially pen input, works perfec=
latform/thinkpad_acpi going from 0 to 1, when I convert into a tablet.<br><=
br></div>Does anyone know how to fix this, or at least ignore the hotkey_ta=

--001a1140051281e947052ae44b22--