[ltp] x201t hotkey_tablet_mode palm rejection broken

Sat, 6 Feb 2016 13:00:15 -0200

On Wed, 03 Feb 2016, Matthias Schlaipfer wrote:
> I noticed that when I convert my x201t into a tablet, the palm rejection
> fails. If I leave it in normal mode, the touch screen, and especially pen
> input, works perfectly.
>
> I tracked it down to hotkey_tablet_mode in
> /sys/devices/platform/thinkpad_acpi going from 0 to 1, when I convert into
> a tablet.
>
> Does anyone know how to fix this, or at least ignore the hotkey_tablet_mode
> event?

Can you please explain the full chain of events that leads from
hotkey_tablet_mode changing to 1 (which is correct) to the malfunction of
the plalm rejection feature?

Also, what distro?  What userspace utilities are involved (and their
versions)?

  Henrique Holschuh