[ltp] Thinkpad T440s M2 SSD question

Hendrik-Jan Heins hjheins at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 15:44:04 CEST 2018

Hi Carles,

I think the T440 uses the same size for the M2 card as the X240 which I
have).
One of the first things I did when I bought it was adding a M2 card.
M2 is way faster than SATA, so if you have the choice: add an M2 card,

The one I bought was this one;
https://www.amazon.de/dp/B075P1JSGL/ref=psdc_430168031_t1_B00KLTPUG4?th=1
in 2242 size.

cheers,