[ltp] [the keyboard] (was: thinkpad X1 7th o 8th generation)

Uwe Brauer oub.oub.oub at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 13:34:27 CEST 2020

   > On 15 August 2020 19:43 Uwe Brauer, wrote:

   > Yes

   > Yes

   > Yes

   > Yes

   > Using a 2019 (7th Gen), Debian unstable.

Thanks, last (hopefully question)

Is the keyboard the same as say the 4th Generation, that is physical
f1-f12 keys. Because at some time (1st? Generation, IBM/Lenovo had the
brilliant idea to make these keys sort of virtual)[1]

I attach a photo of my 4th generation keyboard. So the 7/8th generation
should be the same?

Thanks

Uwe Brauer

Footnotes:
[1]  I am still sad that they reduced the number of keys. The best
     keyboard for me still the one of the X201 (well actually the X41
     concerning the feeling, but the keys were also smaller)