[ltp] X62 from N51B?

Steve Izma sizma at golden.net
Fri May 15 21:59:34 CEST 2020

On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 11:54:54AM -0700, Keith Lofstrom wrote:
> Subject: [ltp] X62 from N51B?
>
> Years ago, I hacked 2048x1536 screens into T60 thinkpads.
> Then my eyes grew too old to see the tiny pixels.

Can you still recommend sources or further information about
these parts?

Please also keep us informed about any developments with X61
parts.

	Thanks,
	-- Steve

--
Steve Izma
-

==
I have always felt the necessity to verify what to many seemed a
simple multiplication table.
	-- Ilya Ehrenburg (Soviet author and critic; he's not
	   talking about mathematics)