[ltp] X62 from N51B?

John Jason Jordan johnxj at gmx.com
Sat May 16 00:08:40 CEST 2020

On Fri, 15 May 2020 11:54:54 -0700
Keith Lofstrom <keithl at kl-ic.com> dijo:

>I read and write and engineer instead of watching videos,
>so the taller the format, the better.  I'm writing this
>on a 1280x1024 desktop screen turned sideways.

I recently acquired a 32" LG monitor for my desktop computer. It is UHD
(3840x2160), and the stand is designed so that it can be turned
sideways. It works great on Xubuntu 18.04, where you can adjust the
video so that the text is as big as you want. LG's website has pictures
of it being used sideways.

Of course, this is not a solution if you need your laptop always
portable, but while you're at home you have something that will hold
your visual acuity for several years yet.