[ltp] screwed up installation (Win10) when trying to install Ubuntu20.04

Uwe Brauer oub at mat.ucm.es
Tue Sep 15 12:02:00 CEST 2020

Hi

I am desperate. I tried, for a friend, to install Ubuntu20.04 *along*
Windows10 on  thinkpad X1 (8th generation). I have installed Ubuntu in
the past on X1, but erasing Windows 10.

It was bit complicated because I had to fully activate and then
deactivate bitlocker.

However during the installation when I tried to resize the ntfs file
system, something went wrong, and I am afraid the whole disk is now a
ext4 disk, I interrupted the installation bu my friend insists to have
Windows 10.

So the question boils down, how can I reinstall windows 10 in such
circumstances, I googled but without success. Any help would be very
much appreciated.

Regards

Uwe Brauer