[ltp] Dual-boot with Windows 10

cr cr at orcon.net.nz
Fri Apr 23 18:27:31 CEST 2021

Hi Joerg and James

Thank you both for your comments and suggestions.   I'll check them out
over the next couple of days and report back.   (My brain has stopped
right now, I should have gone to bed hours ago).

I'm in the ideal position to explore this because this is a 'new' (to
me) refurbished laptop with a new install of Windows 10 on it, NO data
of mine on it yet, so as long as I'm careful not to render it
unbootable in some way I shouldn't have any disasters.   :)

Regards

Chris