[ltp] thinkpad-acpi and power button timeout

Michael Topp info at mito-space.com
Wed Mar 3 20:01:06 CET 2021

Hi Ivan,

maybe you can reconfigure that key with xev/xbindkeys; cf. Arch Wiki:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Xbindkeys

Or look for "tpb" (Thinkpad buttons), also for your model; cf. AUR:
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/tpb , and check out the "savannah"
links. – IIRC it can even handle more buttons than the few mentioned.

Michael