[ltp] T470 multi-battery, discharging order

Diego Borghetti bdiego at pm.me
Tue Mar 29 12:27:39 CEST 2022

Hi Jürgen,

If you search around you are going to see a couple of old threads on reddit (1) about some BIOS problems. For me, the order change after a couple of discharges between one and the other.

I don't know of a way to change the order, but you can use tlp (as root or with sudo) to set the thresholds levels, for example:
tlp setcharge 76 80 BAT0
tlp setcharge 76 80 BAT1

You can also get the battery information with:
tlp-stat -b

Cheers,
Diego

1) https://www.reddit.com/r/thinkpad/comments/63odjr/t470_battery_order_question_internal_discharges/