[ltp] Battery recalibration (was: T470 multi-battery, discharging order)

Axel Braun axel.braun at gmx.de
Wed Mar 30 13:02:14 CEST 2022

Am Mittwoch, 30. März 2022, 12:00:02 CEST schrieb linux-thinkpad-
request at linux-thinkpad.org:
> You can also get the battery information with:
> tlp-stat -b

Interesting. When running this I see as last sentence:

+++ Recommendations
* Install acpi_call kernel module for ThinkPad battery recalibration

I was not aware that Battery recalibration und Linux works, and I dont have a
acpi_call kernel module (running kernel 5.16.15)

Does anyone know how to get this working?

Cheers
Axel