Thinkpad features program

Robert A. Munro linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 13:12:15 -0700

Michael -

My apologies for the OS/2 non-sequitur, I simply misunderstood the source mail-list
of your original post.

If you want to "see" your FAT drives under Linux, you can use something like Red Hat
Disk Druid to define mount-points for them.  For example, I have a FAT drive D: and
Linux knows it as /data/D quite simply.

I hope that is helpful.  Sorry for my initial confusion.