[ltp] floppy install anybody?

Vasanth Rakasi linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 00:43:46 -0800 (PST)

I'm trying to install Linux on a ThinkPad which does
not have a CD-ROM drive. I'm looking for any
information that I can find on doing the install
through floppy disks. I would appreciate it if you
have (or someone who you know has) done this and are
willing to share the experience. Thanks.

vasanth

PS: I am interested in installing some verion of
Linux--RedHat, Caldera, SlackWare, SUSE, Mandrake,
Corel, anything--using floppy disks and not CD-ROM.