[ltp] 770X, 4MB video card and X.

Alex Holst linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 17:07:52 +0000

Hello all,
Does anyone have an XF86Config (or just the modelines) for a 770X with 4MB
ram? This machine is a strange model, cause the display is 13.7" but it
only has 4MB video ram (Model: 9549 71O). We tried the XF86Config diffs
that Mr. Munro added, but there's still something lacking, it seems.

More specifically we are looking for these values: hdisp, hsyncstart,
hsyncend, htotal plus vdisp, vsyncstart, vsyncend and vtotal.

My own 770X with 8 MB video RAM runs X perfectly. Thanks Bill and everyone
else who contributed to this.

--
god. root. what's the difference?    http://angrygod.tripod.com/