[ltp] Trident 9397-DVD programming docs (770X)

Fri, 18 Aug 2000 11:21:30 -0400

Mo DeJong wrote:
> Would anyone else be interested in this info?
> It would be a major pain in the butt to make
> copes because I would need to do it by hand.
> But if other Thinkpad hackers wanted some
> of this vital programming info, I could take
> some time to get it to you. It took about
> 3 months to extract these docs from IBM!

Let's please keep things in perspective. The delay was the result of trying
to get Trident execs to give us permission to redistribute the specs. I had
the specs for months but couldn't release them without Trident's approval.

-- Keith

Keith Frechette
Linux Development Lead, Mobile Computing Options and Software Development
IBM Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
kfrechet@us.ibm.com / 919-543-3761 / TieLine:441-3761