[ltp] Any reason for a DOS/Windoze partition?

Tue, 4 Jul 2000 16:36:35 +0200

Sorry for the delay, I'm sort of very busy and didn't have
too much time to try out things...

So here's the standing: I could do suspend with Fn+F4, but
after resume everything (mouse, keys) was frozen and I was
forced to switch off my TP570 everytime!

That was for kernel 2.0.36, but - *halleluja!* - when I tried
with kernel 2.2.12 it works! Great - thanks a lot! This is
really helpful when I don't have to shutdown/boot all the time
or walk through the hallway with my open laptop! ;-)

Fn+F4 works, but it's also ok to just shut the lid with the
new kernel (where I enabled the APS-stuff). Looks like I just
forgot when Iswitched back to the old kernel because of the
network.

Suspend works, but hibernation (Fn+F12) just gives me a low
beep. Oh well...

Thanks again,
Roland