[ltp] lilo without linux

Anand Desai linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 18:08:47 -0500 (EST)

A boot floppy with LILO would work.  Might be easier to use the SuSE
Live-Filesystem CD (unfortunately,it takes a very long time to
download.)SuSE includes a "rescue" (minimal) Linux system in 15-20 MB on
the first install CD; I don't know if other distributions do.  This system
is easier to use than the boot disk too.

   /_\o00o_(_)_o00o _  __| |
@bullwinkle.dorm.virginia.edu