[ltp] new T23 with wireless ... OK for Linux?

Michael W. Godfrey linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 12:39:13 -0400

Please correct me if I've misundertood

-- Is this is a hardware problem that is also a problem under Windows?
-- I assume SXGA+ is the native funny resolution (1400x1050) of the TP, yes?
-- If I use a more standard resolution (1280x1024 or 1024x768) this is not
    a problem, yes?  This wouldn't be a big problem for PPT presentations.

I do most of my "work" under Linux, but most of my presentations under
Windows/PPT.  Likely I'll try to put vmware on it too.

I have noticed only one native Linux T-series preload on IBM's pages ...
wonder if that a bad omen.  Weren't there more at one point?
Maybe they've just phased out the non-DVD units and there's only one
supported Linux DVD unit right now ... Anyone know??

Thanks again.