[ltp] Re: Can't hibernate (SMAPI BIOS error)

Vivek linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 12:32:46 +0100 (BST)

On 23 Aug 2001, Dirk Husemann wrote:

>     v> You can get the floppy image from ibm [as a dos executable only,
>     v> unfortunately, but if you have w2k you should be able to run it there] -
>     v> nose around in the downloads area for thinkpads.
>
> There's also a stand-alone version called "hibernation utility disk II
> for stand-alone boot" available at www.pc.ibm.com.

Yes, that's what I'm talking about, and last time I looked, it was a dos
executable, that I couldn't get to run under dosemu. The dos executable
writes the image to a floppy, which you then boot from.

--
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every moment of it" - Anon