[ltp] Problem connecting to ISP with TP600

Bernard DEBREIL linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 20:30:48 GMT

Le 18/12/2001, =E0 20:16:19 h, Bernard DEBREIL <bdebreil@free.fr> vous a=
=20
=E9crit sur le sujet suivant [ltp] Problem connecting to ISP with TP600:=

> My config must be wrong somewhere, or else, maybe,
> there is a problem with my localhost or loopback device... but I don't=

> know much about it.

I am not replying to my own message... only adding this. If I think=20
that I may have a problem with my loopback device, or localhost, that=20
is because, upon booting, my /var/log/messages says this :

modprobe: can't locate module localhost.

I may have carelessy removed something that I don't remember about.=20
However, I must say that my connexion problems did exist even before I=20
had that warning about localhost.