[ltp] Re: ATI Rage Mobility - M

Tom Allison linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 17:29:28 GMT

SuperProbe should indicate that this is a Mach64 chipset.

That's the one I've used on my A21m with both slackware and debians 3.3.6
version of X window.

I'm not have that much luck with the X4.0.2 on Debian yet, but I've only
been using Debian for about 30 hours so far...

I don't know how to configure X version 4 at all.