[ltp] SVGATextMode command / X-Windows [on 760EL]

Burt Silverman linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 12:01:39 -0500

Wolfgang Lawrenz was kind enough to share this discovery with me and I hope
he is OK with me posting it. I would have never discovered this on my own.
I just wish we knew how to modify the XFree driver to make this extra Fn+F7
step unnecessary. Great news in any case; it really works! --Burt