[ltp] Re: 3com 3c556b mini pci lan + modem on thinkpad x20

marco signoretto linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 11:42:39 +0100

i have to use it

> Ah, I think I see the confusion.
> It's here:
>
> ftp://ftp-eng.cisco.com/dash/tpx20_config
>
> The trick is, you need to rename it to ".config" and place it in
> /usr/src/linux (or wherever your kernel sources reside).

well Darrell, i have followed exactly all your istructions (thanks a lot,
how i have made it without u?).I use your .config as you suggest and  now
all works properly but the soundcard, that still doesnt'resume. however you
apmcontinue makes the change and now the nic resume. i have also changed the
/etc/sysconfig/apmd but the sounds seem to want to continue sleeping after
the resume (hugly card!)

regards
marco