[ltp] Suspend and Hibernate w/ TP600 & RH7.1

James Hawtin linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 1 May 2001 17:00:16 +0000 (GMT)

I found with my 770X if I have my mwave modem enabled it affects the
detection and working of pcmcia in my 2.4.3 system.

Try turning irda, serial, parallel, and modem, then see if you have a
"working" system, then enable them one at a time.