[ltp] Redhat 7.1

Karl W Knight linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 17:45:15 -0500

I have been running Redhat 7.0 on my IBM Thinkpad A20m (type 2628) for
nearly a year now.  I need to reinstall my OS, and thought that I might
as well upgrade to RH 7.1.  However, I seem to recall that there were
some concerns expressed on this list several months ago about 7.1 on the
A20m.  If anyone remembers this, could they email me details (off-line
if you prefer).

Thanks, and sorry if this has been talked about too much.

Karl Knight

------
Karl Knight                       office: 312 Olin
Math and CS Department            email : karl@gac.edu
Gustavus Adolphus College         phone : (507) 933 7479
800 W. College St.                FAX   : (507) 933 7041
St. Peter, MN 56082-1498         (FAX is shared; mark to Karl Knight)