[ltp] Partition Magic or DrakX on A21m?

Peter Hayward linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 10:46:59 +0930

--=_alternative 00064E5CE9256AC7_=

Jimmy,
        You can do either. Because I'm lazy I just let the install routine
(say from Mandrake) install Lilo. My BootManager (BootIit) comes up first
on boot, I select Linux and then Lilo comes up. The last step,Lilo, is
redundant but it works for me.

regards,
Peter Hayward                           E-mail: petehayw@au.ibm.com
South Australia,